We’re looking for someone bubbling over with tea enthusiasm to join our team. If you have an undying love for all things boba, shoot us your resume and a short pitch of why you should come sell — and occasionally sip — tea with us.
As an employee your responsibilities will include set-up and take-down of our farmer’s market stand, assembling drinks to order, interacting with customers, and representing our brand! You may also be occasionally tasked with brewing teas, cooking tapioca pearls, and cleanup after tea production, with opportunities to take on more responsibility as the company grows.
The Nit-tea Grit-tea
- Must have access to transportation (Metro counts!) to work at different market locations
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to multitask and have good time management skills.
- Must be able to follow recipes and directions.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus.
- $13.50/hour, 10-15 hours a week.